HOW TO MAKE A RETURN
If you are interested in a different size or colour, you will need to return the item(s) and place a new order. Your return will be refunded once it has been received and processed at our warehouse.
1) Create a "return label"
- Find your order here, enter your Order number ( 7 digit reference) and your email address , and click ‘create a return’ (for registered customers, you can access your order history here).
- Select the items you may want to return, the preferred return method (drop off to a collection point or carrier pick up at preferred address) and tick the box corresponding to your return reason.
- Click on create return button to start the return label creation.
- Follow the instructions provided during the process.
2) Pack the products with the return label
Pack the order in your original box (different boxes can be used, but we strongly encourage recycling where possible) and attach the new label, ensuring the original label is covered.
We encourage you to use our box for the return in respect for our environment.
Our box is designed for the return: you will find a stikcy blue band on the interior to close the box without using tape.
3) Drop the products or hand them to the carrier
Depending on the return method selected:
- Carrier pick-up
Make sure someone is at home when the carrier is scheduled to come to pick up the package and hand over the package to the carrier.
- Collection point
Bring the return package to the drop-off point that you've selected within the opening hours.
4) Wait for return confirmation and refund
- You'll get an email confirmation when your order has been correctly returned to our warehouse and refund processed (2-3 business days) Please note that it may take 5-7 days to get it credited on your account].
- In case you have any questions please have a look at our Return FAQ. If you have any feedback on our returns process, don’t hesitate to contact us .
TIMBERLAND's RETURN POLICY
Right of withdrawal
If you are not satisfied with the Products you received or have simply changed your mind about purchasing them after we have e-mailed you your Order Confirmation, you can return them within 30 (thirty) calendar days of delivery of the Products and get a refund,
This is a right of withdrawal that you can exercise without penalty and without giving any reason.
Please note that while the Products remain in your possession you are responsible for keeping them safe, secure and in good condition.
In case of returns for change of mind (right of withdrawal), you will be fully reimbursed apart from shipping costs for express delivery, if you had chosen this shipping method.
We recognize no right of withdrawal for Products that you have asked us to customize (for example with bespoke colors, materials, monograms) through our DYO functionality available here.
DYO Products can however be returned if they are faulty.
Legal guarantee for faulty goods
In addition to the above, we recognize the statutory 2-year (or the longer period that may be set forth by your local law) guarantee for product faults. A product is "faulty" if received damaged or where a manufacturing or material fault occurs within 2 years (or the longer period that may be set forth by your local law) from the purchase. Please note that Products damaged due to wear and tear are not considered faulty.
Return Online Locate Orders
Locate Orders are orders placed in store for products not physically available in the store’s stock, with delivery either in the same store or to your home address.
Items purchased through Locate can be returned either in a Timberland’s owned and operated store or online. Excludes partner and concession stores. When returning online, please follow the standard online return procedure. Online returns can ONLY be refunded in the form of a digital gift card that are subject to our standard.
If you do not want to be refunded with a digital gift card, please complete the return in the store of purchase.