Earthkeepers® by Raeburn Woven Overshirt in Dark Grey
This woven overshirt is part of our Earthkeepers® by Raeburn collection, which represents our highest level of eco-innovation. Two of our most environmentally conscious materials come together to make this shirt, which also doubles as a jacket: 70% of the fabric is organic cotton, produced without any harmful chemicals or toxic pesticides, while the remaining 30% is recycled cotton, reclaimed from production floors instead of ending up in landfill.
Machine Wash Cold
Only Non-Chlorine Bleach When Needed
Cool Iron When Needed
Do Not Dry Clean
Do Not Tumble Dry
Fabric blend contains at least 50% organic content (like organic cotton).
Made with at least 50% recycled content to help reduce the environmental impact of material production.
We are Earthkeepers constantly striving to make products more responsibly. Almost all of ourproducts are crafted with at least one eco-conscious material: produ…cts that earn this mark are held to ourhighest environmental standards.Read MoreRead Less
We offer a range of delivery options, depending on the service that suits your personal needs. Find out more by reading below about the services offered by Timberland.
Standard service, delivered within 5 working days.
Delivery is Monday to Saturday.
Standard delivery is free for all orders above £50.
Returning an item to us is quick, easy and free. If for any reason you are not happy with a product you’ve purchased, you can return it to us within 30 days for a refund. Once we’ve inspected the item, we’ll refund the price you paid, back to your original payment method.
In Store Availability
Use your location or enter your city / zip code to find the nearest stores
STORES - Available as of 27 January 2022 10:28:11 EST